Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Man What a Day

Today I did something just as bad as overeating......I did not eat enough. I have been running from meeting to meeting since 7:30. Lightening hit a tree at the office and took out power. A pipe burst in the basement and I had to run our $75,000 HD deck to service because it stopped working!

Oh yeah....it has been pouring down rain since 7am as well. So far today, I have had some coffee, iced tea, 2 scrambled eggs and a couple handfuls of almonds. NOT GOOD. Got to go home and take the girls to piano lessons and hopefully throw down something somewhat nutritious.

Where this is going to hurt me the most is with any type of workout I try to do tonight. Too wet to run, so I need to lift pretty heavy and that is not going to be easy, given the fact I have starved myself most of the day.

UPDATE- Here is how we ended the day. Had to eat quick because it was off to piano lessons, so I went the egg route again for the protein. 2 eggs...some egg beaters, a couple strips of turkey bacon, garlic and a little cheese. Got the girls home and while they were in the bath, busted out 20 mins on the heavybag, and after today, it felt good. Lifting was not going to go well, so we will live to lift weights another day.Gonna grab a protein shake and water before bed and call it done.

Haven't weighed in yet since Sunday....probably jump on the scale tomorrow.....I know most of you all won't be able to sleep waiting to see if I lost any weight, but you will have to wait until tomorrow night!

2 comments:

  1. I figured out how to do this. I have a Yahoo account the old ID and password actually worked.
    I think your blog is a good idea. Keep up the good work.
    PS. Do you want a kitten?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take that back I had to use google account

    ReplyDelete