Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Aug 5th- Uneventful

Pretty uneventful day today. Tried to get some tennis in but there were no availabilities on the courts. We will play tomorrow.

Breakfast- Uneventful. Had my normal protein shake with apples and peanut butter Yum.

Lunch- Since Claire ate my chicken for dinner last night, I had my favorite Wendy's grilled chicken wraps for lunch with an iced tea. I swear, if anyone from Wendy's is reading, you should hire me as your Jared. The woman at the drive through at the Mariemont Wendy's knows my truck and order when I pull in. The only question is usually do I want a Diet Coke or Tea. Now that is service, all for $5.17. It is actually pretty good and it is fairly good for you. Plus I am better looking, funnier and can kick Jared's ass in a street fight. Bring it Jared!

Since my cardio work was not stellar last night, I need to get in a good run when I get home from the office. Mommy is home tonight after being gone for 3 days which means dinner out somewhere...which for me means some type of protein grilled with maybe a salad! Oh well, at least the kids will have fun.

Tennis tomorrow and running a 5K on Saturday. There may be exactly 3 Mich Ultras in my future Sat night (95 calories and 2.6 grams of carbs!) We will have to wait and see.

UPDATE- I did manage to get in a good run. Got a couple miles in although it was hot and humid as hell out there. It also seemed like the entire subdivision had their yard fertilized today, so it was like running through agent orange. I am sure that was healthy. Went to the local Mexican joint for guess what...some more grilled chicken! I cannot tell a lie, I ate 5 or 6 tortilla chips before my 9 year old busted me.

Until tomorrow
Medium Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment